Caregiver/Personal Care Assistant (PCA) (RCA)- Wages Up to $18 an hour
Eden Senior Care, founded in 2016, is a growing Healthcare Management company, focused on managing and operating Skilled Nursing, Rehabilitation and Assisted Living communities in Minnesota & Wisconsin. Our mission with each community is to support their success by providing strong leadership, corporate support, and the resources and tools to realize their goals. Eden promotes and encourages the success of each of its employees and values the individual experience of its guests and their families.
Lakeshore Manor of Eden, part of the Eden Senior Care Network, an Assisted living facility is seeking for a CBRF Certified Caregiver/Personal Care Assistant (PCA) (RCA) for our wonderful facility!
Position: Caregiver/Personal Care Assistant (PCA) (RCA)
Take Advantage of our extensive Tuition Reimbursement/ Student Loan Repayment program for up to $5,250 a year.
*Our wages start at $15 an hour + $1 differential for NOC SHIFT and a $2 differential for all weekend shifts
- Provides assistance as needed with medication reminders, bathing, grooming, dressing, escort service, and other activities of daily living.
- Follows the schedule of resident’s needs set out by supervisor.
- Provides emotional and social support to residents.
- Documents daily log of assistance.
- Informs supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
- Respect and encourage the independence and dignity of the residents.
- Respects residents’ confidentiality.
- Is familiar with emergency equipment and procedures.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- CBRF Certified Caregiver
- You love working with people and handle everyday challenges with a smile!
- Experienced in long-term care or Assistant Living
- Able to communicate well in both verbal and written forms
- Committed to interacting professionally and with care toward residents, families, and other staff
- Health, Dental and Vision benefit
- Vacation/Holiday/Sick time
- Supportive working environment and culture
- Tuition Reimbursement / Student Loan Repayment Program up to $5,250 a year